4 NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR HR AND PAYROLL SERVICES
EMPLOYEE SERVICE CENTRE MANAGER (PAYROLL AND HR SERVICES)
Salary SCALE £40,028 to £48,034
The Trust is looking for an Employee Services Centre Manager to help us to transform the way we deliver HR and Payroll Services in the years to come. We’re not looking for just any box-ticker. This is HR and Payroll but not as we know it. We’re searching for a real star to lead and develop the team within our new Employee Service Centre, transform and streamline our Payroll, Medical Staffing and HR systems and keep things ticking over for our multi-professional workforce.
We need a leader, a manager, and a people-person who can see the big picture and maintain a real eye for detail.
HEY - you might just tick all the right boxes (see what we did there?)
THE TICK LIST - Knowledge & Skills
- Higher level Payroll or Personnel qualification through either the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or Institute of Payroll and Pensions Management (IPPM) or equivalent experience
- Significant evidence of Continual Professional Development within a Payroll and/or HR environment
- Experience of working in a senior role within Payroll and/or HR environment
- Evidence of managing quality high volume, time bound operational activity to high standards of customer care
- An understanding of medical staffing within the NHS
- Thorough understanding and experience of the practical application of taxation legislation e.g. PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP
- Lead on the transformation and streamlining of Payroll and HR systems and develop interrelationships between HR and Payroll to deliver a high quality customer focused service